Node.js / MEAN Stack Engineer - Temp to Perm (Remote)
Lifion is a unique venture within a large established company is seeking an experienced Nodejs Engineer OR MEAN Stack Engineer. The Software (Nodejs) Engineer will get to work with the most progressive technologies in the business. Ideally, the Nodejs Engineer will thrive in a challenging environment and a thirst for pushing the limits.
This Software (Nodejs) Engineer will join the existing scrum team that is comprised of some of the most talented Software Engineers in the city. The Software Engineer will collaborate with designers and engineer both in-house and in their opensource community to design, implement and integrate new features and tools. If you get a thrill out of setting up test framework and thrives on the quality code, this could be the job for you.
- Deliver highly automated, intelligent and predictive solutions for our client offerings
- Responsible for building out the core frameworks of the metadata-driven platform being developed in-house, including building out the Source Control
- Management piece that will allow application developers to have their own isolated development environments
- Deliver innovative solutions to drive next-generation user experiences, designs, and technologies
- Responsible for ensuring the successful transition to a Service Oriented Architecture framework with the help of containers
- Experience with Nodejs, Python OR Java
- Knowledge of agile development methodology
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and run-time optimization