Senior Engineer, Users Directory
The Directory Services team at Auth0 owns the services required to access and store users data and resides at the heart of our authentication systems. As a member of the team you will work on new features and improvements related to security, performance and functionality to protect and empower our users and take our platform to the next level.
You will have the opportunity to gain a greater understanding and context about how Auth0 works and learn more about data structures, databases and how to build reliable, highly-available distributed systems.
You will often work with other teams both within the Engineering organization and outside of it, in order to get a better understanding of customer needs and the impact of changes you perform.
- Collaborate with other engineers and teams to implement new features, APIs, improvements and fixes to handle our current and future scale.
- Collaborate with our support team as the last level of escalation for tickets.
- Be a part of the team's on-call rotations.
- Troubleshoot production issues and implement fixes for them.
You might be a good fit for this role if you:
- Have experience creating public APIs.
- Are passionate about working on systems that are highly-reliable, maintainable and scalable.
- Have knowledge of data modeling and principles of database systems (relational and non-relational).
- Have knowledge in the techniques for the secure storage of data.
- Have experience running MongoDB in a large-scale production environment.
- Are a good communicator and enjoy interacting with people.
- Excel when working autonomously.
- Always strive to learn and are interested in improving your security knowledge.
- Enjoy being part of a highly-collaborative, remote-first environment.
You can learn more about our hiring process here.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.