Mobiquity is a digital engagement provider for more than 200 of the world’s leading brands. We are a collective of consultants, designers, developers, cloud advisors, and data scientists - spread across 3 continents and 9 offices - who create compelling digital experiences to help clients show they care to the people who matter most - their consumers, patients, and employees.
- Ability to perform architectural design and implementation oversight of Mobiquity client projects
- Translating client's business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs.
- Communicate and document designs, implementation plans, and business & data workflow models.
- Creative approach while using appropriate design pattern
- Design and document API level specifications and Data Models
- Interact with client IT and Business teams to address technical dependencies and deployment of solutions
- Resolve technical issues and identify risks by building consensus among technical stakeholders
- Evaluate vendor solutions and technology selection
- Good understanding of multi-tier enterprise architecture and systems of record
- Support the creation and solutioning of technical approaches for proposals across both the retail and healthcare verticals
- Experience designing & implementing highly secure solutions in complex and regulated environments
- At least 3 years of hands-on enterprise application architecture design experience
- At least five years of software development experience with large enterprise level systems
- Experience developing software in Agile environment including CI/CD patterns
- MUST HAVE experience with Apache-Camel open sourced framework experience
- Previous consulting or client service delivery experience in a project-based environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with non-functional attributes of enterprise solutions (e.g. security, load balancing, and performance)
- Solid understanding of databases (relational and NoSQL DBs) and conceptual, logical and physical data models
- Experience with one or more of the primary public cloud vendor environments (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google, etc…)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related disciplines and 5+ years experience in professional software development
- Healthcare knowledge is preferred but not required
- AWS/Cloud experience is a plus