Mid-level Front-end Developer
The Hero Company
The Hero Company is looking for a Mid-level Front-end Developer, and if you’re the right fit for our culture, this may well be the best job you’ve ever had.
* Your Responsibilities:
- Technical problem solving.
- Plan, Develop, and Unit test.
- Work with marketing & copy teams to develop and deliver by established deadlines.
- Effectively communicating across departments.
- Adhering to best practices & production standards when developing.
- Produce documentation and specifications.
** Skills & Requirements:
- GIT (GITHub or GITLab)
- Jasmine (Not Required)
- BEM (Block Element Modifier)
- Gulp (Not Required)
- ReactJS (Not Required)
Services (Not Required)
- AWS (S3, Route53, Cloudfront, and EC2)
- Google Optimize (Not Required)
- Voluum, Funnel Flux (Not Required)
- Cake (Not Required)
- LimeLightCRM (Not Required)
*** The Ideal Candidate Is Also:
Relentlessly self-motivated, and extremely driven to succeed. You’ll take direction, but don’t need motivation, to be accountable for your results.
Detail-Oriented: you pay attention to how words are spelled, you notice when numbers “don’t add up,” and you’re the first to catch mistakes.
Organized and “On Top of It”: you know your area of competence so well that you don’t need to go looking for the answers when someone asks you a question
- Obsessively Growth Oriented: you look for ways to improve yourself, and the work you do
Salary, Benefits, and Perks:
- Competitive base pay, based on skills and experience, and the opportunity to grow it quickly.
Full Health and Dental Benefits
Work from wherever, as long as you perform and are on time for our online meetings and conference calls
- Unlimited Vacation + Major Holidays Off
Please send the following:
- a 6-8 paragraph introduction. Please send this in the body of the email, and not as a separate attachment.
In this introduction, please tell us about your current experience related to this position, and why you would be a good fit for our company culture.
We can’t wait for the right candidate to join us, and we’re looking forward to hearing from you!