Machine Learning Engineer f/m (100% Remote)
We're looking for a new employee in our lean team (currently 15 people including 7 backend/mobile engineers and 2 Machine Learning Engineers), and give you the opportunity to be part of a very exciting journey.
You are a Machine Learning Engineer (f/m) with strong experience, and you will be an essential part of our bootstrapped and 100% remote company. The position is full-time. This is an excellent career opportunity to join a fast-growing company in a key position.
- provide our award-winning apps - used by millions of active users every day - with an intelligent and personalized experience for finding a partner
- solve challenging problems like fraud prevention (online dating scam/fakes, ad fraud), automated moderation, image recognition, optimizing matching algorithms and our recommendation system.
- take ownership of your codebase
- be accountable for all aspects of your work, from research and analysis to testing and deployment
- work agile with a motivated and innovative small team (including us, the two founders)
Skills & Requirements
An ideal candidate is autonomous, proactive, and has experience working in a variety of different platforms and technologies. We admire engineers who take the initiative, make their own decisions and implement them precisely.
- at least 3 years of experience in software development, ideally in a high-performance web or mobile environment
- solid experience in at least one of the following areas: machine learning, recommendation systems, pattern recognition, data mining or artificial intelligence
- experience with one or more general purpose programming languages like Python or Java
- you love getting things done you never give up, when it’s getting difficult. It’s a challenge to master every situation.
- you speak and write business-fluent English
If this profile matches your expertise, experience, and aspirations, we’d be delighted to receive your full application, including references, salary requirements, and possible starting date.