Our cloud engineering group is hiring a software engineer who is motivated by troubleshooting, diagnosing and developing an industry leading identity-as-a-service platform.
You will be working with technologies such as Node, React, RESTful web services, elasticsearch in AWS, MongoDB, etc. Your goal is to ensure high degree of system availability, continued operation and maintenance of system with managed risk levels.
You collaborate with frontline customer success teams and product engineering groups to resolve time critical and high impact production issues; you also work with product engineering group in maintenance and new feature development.
- Diagnose and implement code changes to resolve customer production problems on Auth0 Identity-as-Service platform.
- Work closely with engineering groups in improving design and tooling to help customer success diagnose problems in order to reduce time to resolution.
- Be a member of a 24x7 global team.
- Industry experience in engineering, professional services, QA, sustaining engineering or systems engineering.
- Bachelor of science degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in developing and troubleshooting enterprise software products.
- Experience working on large scalable distributed systems.
- Development experience in Node to implement features and fix product defects.
- Experience with code reviews, peer design reviews, pull request approval process.
- Strong analytical, debugging, and troubleshooting skills including use of tools to analyze product logs and support dumps.
- Proficient with Linux, macOS and shell scripting.
- Knowledge of AWS and container orchestration such as Kubernetes or Docker Swarm.
- Knowledge of programming in Go.
- General understanding of machine learning and statistical techniques.
- Data analysis skills and experience with representing data visualizations with a variety of tools such as Excel, Python, SQL, Tableau.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.