Browzzin Pte Ltd
We are looking for a passionate, Fullstack Web Developer to help us take our website and associated web applications to the next level. You'll be part of our entrepreneurial team and you'll have the opportunity to help us grow stronger, by bringing new ideas and skills to our small web team. This position is for a Full-stack developer, you must be able to demonstrate your experience in both the frontend and the backend of a web application.
What we're offering you
- Creative freedom – Help shape the technology that drives the desktop version of the platform, as well as taking ownership of high impact projects needed for the back-end administration platform.
- Flexible Environment - We still don't work out of an office, so you can help shape our culture and workflow.
Skills & Requirements
- Have extensive experience developing websites in Silverstripe or similar framework.
- Have a native habit of writing unit tests
- Experience in using RESTful APIs
- Experience with using ReactJS
- Extensive experience using git
- Do you consider yourself an over communicator? Excellent, you’ll fit right in!
- Entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to take ownership and responsibility for their own work
How to apply
Email email@example.com your CV and provide answers to the following questions – if you don't, your application will not be considered
- Q1) How many years of front-end development experience do you have? Please share the site you're the most proud of, that you have had a major contribution to.
- Q2) How many years of back-end development experience do you have? Please share the site you're the most proud of, that you have had a major contribution to.
- Q3) Please share examples of responsive websites you have worked on
- Q4) Please share examples of a data-driven system/program you’ve built, including your unit tests for the work. Including source code (GitHub or tarballs are fine)
We have someone who will review your code and answers. We'll be in contact with you if you have progressed to an interview.