Ruby on Rails Ninjaneer
AgilityFeat is looking to hire an exceptional to be software developer on our team person. Full time. Telecommuting. 're looking for someone who values diversity in its challenges daily and someone who is comfortable programming and talking to others about your code. We are looking for someone bright with a proven track record in developing software high quality , easy to use: beautiful applications.
Position Summary: The Software Developer is responsible for developing the front end and back end of opensource stacks. This is a full time position.
- Make daily commit and merge code using Git.
- Communicate through web services.
- Develop back end software using Ruby on Rails.
- Familiarity with Responsive Design, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Linux PC or Mac with fast and stable connection to the Internet.
- Account Skype and Google Hangouts, headphone and microphone for everyday communication.
- Availability via audio / chat / videochat entire workday.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written with Costa Rica team constantly.
Skills & Requirements
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Excellent communication skills in English
- 5-6 years of professional experience working with Ruby on Rails.
- Experience working independently and in a team-oriented, dynamic and collaborative environment.
- Focused on self-improvement.
- Experience working remotely from home.
- Excel in environments with priorities, deadlines and changing demands through analytical and problem-solving.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
- Thirst for learning techniques and agile processes like Scrum, Kanban, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration ... and more. http://agilityfeat.com/creed