Full Stack AWS Architect
Full Stack AWS Architect
Techfino LLC, a fast-growing start-up technology consulting firm and innovative cloud software company is looking for a Remote Full Stack AWS Architect to join our R&D team. As a leading service provider and software development partner in the Oracle NetSuite ecosphere, Techfino offers a unique data archive and purge suite of products to allow NetSuite customers to manage their data. In this role, you will play a leading part in helping to build and launch our flagship product build on top of the constantly evolving AWS technology stack.
Do you have deep experience in the latest libraries and programming techniques? Do you enjoy working hard on something you’ll be able to ship out to real customers? Do you enjoy seeing the impact of your work on real businesses? Are you excited to be part of a team that’s constantly looking to iterate and improve in order to achieve the best results? Are you detail-oriented and obsessed with delivering timely, high-quality products? If so, then this job is for you!
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar discipline.
- Must have at least 3 years experience working with Amazon Web Service Technologies.
- Expert in Database Technologies including SQL and no-SQL.
- Strong grasp of OOP, serverless, test-driven development, algorithms, data structures and design patterns.
- Proficiency in designing and implementing web services and integration APIs (REST APIs), using languages such as C#, Node.js, etc.
- Experience with serverless and microservice architectures.
- Build high-availability and security into our core architecture to ensure we deliver a safe, robust, and fast user experience.
- Write modular, high-quality code while actively engaging in peer code reviews.
- Nice to Have: SaaS Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence experience
- Nice to Have: AWS Certification
Attitudes and Skills
- Dependable with a strong sense of accountability and resourcefulness
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Very strong communication skills
- Driven and extremely results oriented
- Respected leader as well as a team player
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving ability
- Life-long learner
- Never make assumptions, always clarify
- Error on the side of being explicit and overly detailed
- Focus on Quality
- Salary is commensurate with experience/market and is competitive
- 25 days paid vacation
- US Residents Only: 401(k) Retirement Plan with 4% Employer Match, No Vesting
- US Residents Only: Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance 75% Paid by Employer
If you think you are a good match to join our team, please send us the following:
- Your Resume
- A personalized introduction for us. This could be a cover letter, a few bullet points about yourself, or an algorithm you came up with in your sleep to solve a problem you had been wrestling with for days.
Learn more about Techfino here: https://techfino.com/about-techfino/careers/.
Must reside and be authorized to work in Canada or the United States!