Software Developer - Cloud
What are the skills, qualifications, and experience you need?
- You need a bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar discipline or relevant work experience
- You also need a minimum of 4 years of experience working with Python
- You bring a minimum of 18 months of experience managing AWS or OpenStack deployments (large) with Kubernetes or Docker
- Coding skills: be able to develop, debug and optimize code
- Taking initiative: get involved in full life cycle from product design, deployment to day operations
- Flexibility: On call support (in future as this new team expands)
- Out-of-the-box thinker with great interpersonal skills
- Linux, Jenkins, Micro-Services
- Development of E2E solution (full stack) including platform, network and application
- Automation & CI/CD
At Arm, core beliefs reflect our creative culture, guide our decisions, and define how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary. Here is a sampling for you:
We not I
- No individual owns the right answer
- Brilliance is collective and Information is crucial, share it
Passion for progress
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress
Be your brilliant self
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
- Make trust our default position
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse organisation of dedicated, innovative and highly talented engineers. By enabling a vibrant, inclusive, meritocratic, and open workplace, where all our people can grow and succeed, we inspire our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.