Full Stack Developer I
Overview of the Role:
At Exclamation Labs, we work with a variety of technologies and frameworks. As a full stack developer, you will be working to maintain enterprise-grade websites and applications, and there will be opportunities to work with Java, Node.js, PHP, React and other languages and frameworks.
We are active members of our community, and as a member of the development team you will have the opportunity to work with, and contribute to, open source software and other community projects.
While preference will be given to individuals willing to work in our Cumberland, MD office, the opportunity for remote work is available for exceptional candidates with prior remote work experience.
Salary $45,000 to $65,000 will be commensurate based on experience. At this time, we are only looking for candidates interested in full-time employment.
All headhunter and contractor submissions will be ignored. No phone calls, please.
You must have:
- 2+ years of experience in web development
- Experience in Java development and frameworks such as Spring, Struts, or Wicket
- Experience with frontend frameworks such as React, Backbone, or Angular
- Familiarity with RESTful web services
- Proficient in the use of version control systems such as Git
It would be great if you have some of these:
- Understanding of Identity Access Management systems and applications
- Familiarity with Node.js, PHP, Less/Sass
- SQL Experience with various relational databases SQL Server, Postgres, etc.
- Interest in DevOps, including tooling and automation
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems such as WordPress, Drupal, or Joomla
- Experience in writing unit tests
- Open source contributions
- Experience working as part of an Agile Team
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must be highly proficient in written and spoken English
Exceptional candidates who do not meet above criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.