Engineer, Private SaaS
We are growing our Auth0 Private SaaS engineering team and are looking for an experienced engineer to join our team.
What does the team do?
The Private SaaS Appliance team builds the tools and infrastructure to support deployments of Auth0 services into customer-dedicated environments. We build tools, sites, and adopt approaches to deliver the core Auth0 features to these dedicated environments. As a team we value transparency, innovation, shipping, and ownership. Today the Private SaaS team:
- Builds APIs and tools to support Appliance observability.
- Designs CLIs and on-box services to support Appliance deployment and maintenance.
- Designs the remote access processes, services, tools, and infrastructure.
- Builds the processes, services, and tools for new releases and image construction.
What are we doing next?
We plan our goals quarterly which include a number of internal and customer-facing features to support. Some of the next things we are looking at are:
- Improve Accessibility - We are designing new approaches to providing access to remote environments.
- Make Maintenance Easier - We want to improve the ability for Appliances to update and maintain themselves.
- Update Configuration Management - We want to update the configuration UI and APIs for Appliance to make it easier to manage.
What will you be doing?
As an engineer you will be:
- Designing and implementing features for our various services.
- Participating in design discussions.
- Helping review other team members code.
- Working with teams throughout Auth0 so their code will work on Appliance.
You’d be a good fit if you:
- Enjoy writing code and solving technical problems.
- Like to ship features and own features end-to-end.
- Have experience with distributed systems.
- Are customer focused.
- Are comfortable working remotely.
Also useful if you:
- Are familiar with node, mongo, rabbit, and elasticsearch.
- Have knowledge of network and infrastructure.
- Have some DevOps experience.
- Are familiar with Linux OS.
Auth0 values diversity and inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.