Support and Onboarding Specialist
SimpleTexting is a compelling text message marketing software platform used by business customers in the USA and Canada. As a leading player in the text message marketing SaaS space, we provide an easy to use web-based software product that allows businesses to send mass text message campaigns to their subscribers.
We seek a smart and enthusiastic Customer Support and Onboarding Specialist to join our small but growing customer satisfaction team. You must be an excellent communicator, excellent problem-solver and have a passion for helping people succeed. This is a remote position, but if you are in the Miami area you will have the option to work from our Miami office.
- Become a power user of the Company’s platform—before you can support others, you must know the product yourself
- Provide technical and consultative support to our client base on a daily basis
- Manage all aspects of the customer's onboarding process and track their progress
- Train clients in their use of the platform by leading coaching sessions, presentations, and answering questions via phone, email and live chat
- Answer prospective customers’ questions about the platform
- Follow up with clients’ who showed interest in our trial plan but have not yet upgraded to a paid plan
- Participate in the on-going creation and updating of best practices for onboarding and training
- Must have a BA/BS degree. General Studies, Liberal Arts or Business related disciplines preferred.
- Primary English language required; secondary languages a plus
- 1-3 years of experience
- Strong interest in software technology
- Demonstrable critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate technical ideas to non-technical audiences
- Ability to learn new software platforms and industries quickly
- Ability to several different projects and to prioritize
- Self-starter attitude
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Positive attitude
- Teaching/instructional experience (software ideally) a plus.