Expert Content Writer for our Marketing Team
Our company develops and sells premium WordPress plugins. We need an experienced content writer familiar with the WordPress ecosystem whose native language is English and who can work efficiently as part of a remote Team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Writing creative blog posts and articles to be promoted to our audience and partner websites, generating quality traffic & leads to our landing pages.
- Creating high-converting copy for our newsletters and different landing pages.
- Crafting promotional content to post on social sites
- Writing compelling meta descriptions
- Engaging with team members to source information for experience-based strategy blog posts & Newsletters
- Writing content for ad-hoc projects as needed
- Contributing to content strategy and traffic-driving initiatives
- At least 3 years of content writing experience for B2C and B2B companies targeting marketing, growth and business strategy
- Deep understanding of digital content best practices
- Copywriting chops and knowledge on how to craft content to get a reader to take action; experience with creating super compelling headlines while avoiding click baits
- Proven experience growing blogs with your content
- Knowledge of SEO best practices, content marketing experience is a plus
- You work well independently and you meet deadlines
- Technical background with emphasis on online tools
- Familiarity with remote workplace tools
Prefered time zone for this position: Eastern US or European time zone.
You will be part of a wonderful multi-cultural team of people spread all over the World.