Brand Ambassador Coordinator
Remote Year curates communities of interesting professionals, entrepreneurs, and freelancers from across the globe to spend either 4 or 12 months together working, traveling, and exploring cities around the world. Programs spend one month in each location, connecting with local cultures and business ecosystems, while forming lifelong, personal and professional relationships along the way. Together we will shape the future of work.
Brand Ambassador Coordinator Description
Working closely with our Head of Experiential Marketing, our Brand Ambassador Coordinator will be responsible for managing all the moving pieces of our Ambassador program, ensuring the Remote Year brand is represented globally by our growing team of Remote Year Ambassadors. Our RY Ambassadors operate on-the-ground and across the world, helping future Remotes (customers) learn more about the Remote Year brand through event based marketing. The Brand Ambassador Coordinator will be responsible for recruiting, training, and onboarding our RY Ambassadors from around the world and supporting the growth of our marketing efforts on a global scale. In addition the Brand Ambassador Coordinator will manage strategic projects that are tied to the growth of the RY Ambassador program.
Manage the recruitment, hiring, and training of future Remote Year Ambassadors including:
- Improve on our current sourcing strategy to find amazing Remote Year Ambassadors across the world.
- Coordinate, schedule and conduct interviews with qualified candidates.
- Manage all new Brand Ambassadors onboarding and training, providing onboarding support throughout their entire onboarding process.
- Host Remote Year Ambassador kickoff calls.
- Work with Ambassadors on drafting event plans
- Manage internal access and tools (Academy, Slack, Facebook, and internal tools)
- Support Ambassadors in the planning and promotion of local marketing events including:
- Identifying key location partnerships in market.
- Coordinating with local teams and managing event plans.
- Driving event marketing initiatives.
What You Bring
- 1-2 years experience of inbound or outbound sales; including SDR, Account Executive, or similar role.
- An eye for detail and a love for execution - you’re extremely organized, habitual goal setter and take pride in your abilities to multitask and shift priorities when needed.
- An extroverted fearlessness - you’ll keep our Ambassadors feeling energized, hyped, and motivated across time zones and multiple events.
- 1-2 years of project or people management.
Nice to Have
- Salesforce or CRM knowledge
- Recruiting experience interviewing and onboarding candidates.
- Relevant marketing experience related to branding, events or content.
- Previous startup experience