Remote Year curates communities of interesting professionals, entrepreneurs, and freelancers from across the globe to spend either 4 or 12 months together working, traveling, and exploring cities around the world. Programs spend one month in each location, connecting with local cultures and business ecosystems, while forming lifelong, personal and professional relationships along the way. Together we will shape the future of work.
Brand Ambassador Description
Remote Year Ambassadors operate on-the-ground and across the world, helping future Remotes (customers) learn more about the Remote Year brand. Our Ambassadors are self-starters with strong work ethic and the ability to work independently. We're looking for Remote Ambassadors with strong interpersonal skills who are hungry to launch their careers in sales and marketing. Our Ambassadors work under flex schedules and operate entirely on commission.
We are seeking Remote Year Ambassadors in the following locations:
- Austin, TX
- Boston, MA
- Dallas, TX
- Denver, CO
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Philadelphia, PA
- Phoenix, AZ
- Portland, OR
- San Francisco, CA
- Seattle, WA
- Toronto, ON
- Vancouver, BC
- Washington, DC
- Amsterdam, NL
- Berlin, DE
- Cape Town, SA
- Dublin, IE
- London, UK
- Lisbon, PT
- Manchester, UK
- Rome, IT
- Tel Aviv, IL
- Brisbane, QLD
- Melbourne, VIC
- Perth, WA
- Sydney, NSW
- Beijing, CN
- Hong Kong
- Kuala, Lumpur, MY
- Seoul, SK
- Singapore, SG
- Shanghai, CN
- Taipei, TW
- Tokyo, JP
What you'll do:
- Plan, promote and execute informational events every month to promote our culture and targeting future Remotes (customers).
- Leverage local partnerships, vendors, and contacts to help successfully conduct brand events.
- Work in conjunction with sales and marketing teams to capitalize on existing efforts and to ensure consistency of message across markets.
- Connect in-person with potential Remotes to provide program information, answer questions, and accelerate Admissions application process.
- Identify and develop new local customer acquisition channels most relevant to our brand and strategy.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, especially in person and face to face.
- Embrace a team orientation with an ability to fly solo when needed.
- Utilize the ability to think on your feet and keep people engaged in conversation.
What you bring:
- 1 + years experience in related field (e.g., sales, lead generation or marketing)
- Excellent event planning and management skills
- Comfortable working in the remote environment
- Fluent in English, with additional language skills an advantage.
- Passion for travel, ideally with long periods of previous travel outside your home country.
- Inspiration - you’ll thrive across a diverse audience, sharing our brand across and cultures
- Organization - great time management and ability to prioritize tasks to achieve objectives.
- Strong communication skills - you’ll deliver compelling, relatable and actionable conversations with each and every Remote.