Marketing Automation Manager
Since the birth of our best-selling software StickyAlbums in 2012, we've been empowering photographers around the world to grow stronger businesses, with innovative online marketing tools.
As a result of our growing customer base, and product set, we are looking to hire our first Marketing Automation Manager to help us design, build, test, and optimize our marketing, sales, and customer engagement.
The ideal candidate is a self starter with a deep understanding of the end-to-end marketing funnel, email drip campaigns, landing page optimization, copywriting, analytics and testing.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You have designed and implemented complex email automations with Drip, or similar tools.
- You are a whiz at creating high converting landing pages with LeadPages or similar tools.
- You are interested in the startup world, self-motivated, and open to wearing different hats on a small team.
- You are creative and great at problem solving.
- You’re upbeat with a great sense of humor.
- B2B or SaaS marketing experience a plus
- Not required, but other nice skills for you to have include:
Photoshop, Graphic design, The Fletcher Method, Disc, Video Editing, Keynote Presentation Slide design and editing
*While this is a remote position, living close to Saint Paul, MN would be a plus for periodic in person meetings.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to work on a small fast moving and really fun team.
- Lots of Autonomy
- Identify, pitch, design, build, test, and improve your own projects.
- Work on a wide range of projects throughout our entire funnel.
- Competitive Pay
- Performance based bonuses