Head of Optimization
InVision is the world’s leading design collaboration platform.
We enable companies of all sizes to discover the power of design-driven product development. That’s why more than three million designers, product managers, marketers and other stakeholders at so many of the world's most loved startups, agencies, & corporations use InVision every day, including Uber, Evernote, Twitter, Adobe, Salesforce and many more.
We are seeking an experienced Head of Optimization who is passionate about using conversion rate optimization and web personalization practices to turbo-charge active user growth and provide a delightful user experience for our visitors. You’ll have the opportunity to work on a broad spectrum of high-visibility projects and collaborate with some of the best designers, developers, marketers, and content strategists in the industry.
- Deliver against assigned user growth and pipeline goals while still optimizing for a delightful user experience.
- Establish key relationships cross-functionally with peers on the Engineering, Data, Sales and Marketing teams. Identify and pursue growth opportunities, and regularly communicate experiment results and findings to key stakeholders.
- Develop a detailed growth roadmap. Develop detailed specs and own experiments from conception, through to post-launch analysis.
- Own the strategy for cross-property optimization, including the marketing website, blog, InVision app, and more, helping us meet our business goals.
- You will be measured on your ability to grow registrations, active users, self serve and enterprise customers, and to reduce churn.
- Conduct deep customer analytics (qualitative and quantitative) across platforms to understand user behavior and identify bottlenecks in the conversion funnel; Use research findings to prioritize experiments in order to maximize velocity and impact.
- 3-5+ years of growth marketing experience developing experiments with proven impact on user growth and revenue
- Strong analytical skills and deep knowledge of common marketing stack technologies
- Proven ability to own the strategy of a business function and get your hands dirty with technical details; knowledge of HTML, CSS, jQuery is a big plus.
- Ability to communicate experiment results succinctly and tell compelling stories from data
- Track record of managing a team or working with external agencies
- Excellent people skills and the ability to work cross functionally
- Experience using Optimizely is a plus
- Experience using design (PS, Sketch) and prototyping tools a plus
- B2B Saas marketing is a plus
Benefits & Perks
InVision is an international employer so benefit offerings will vary from country to country. Please ask our recruiting team about the benefits and perks package available in your country. Some InVision-wide benefits we offer include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop allowance, home office setup assistance, wellness reimbursement and yearly book budget towards your continued education.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.