We (Kinsta.com) are a modern cloud hosting startup focused on WordPress hosting. Our awesome, young, and motivated team is scattered across the globe: Europe, Asia, Australia, North America.
Our client base is growing steadily and we’re looking for a competent support engineer with exceptional communication skills who can provide enterprise level technical support to our customers via our support system (we use intercom.io exclusively for these purposes).
We are looking for someone to start immediately!
- Take ownership of issues reported by customers and see problems through to resolution.
- Research, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to resolve customer issues.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Monitor uptime and analyze transactions data using third party analytics tool to resolve more advanced issues.
- Document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps for internal use and to extend our Knowledge Base.
- Completely fluent in English with excellent written communication skills.
- WordPress expertise: All we host is WordPress and we have the best support team in the business (even if we do say so ourselves). Our Support Engineers must be WordPress experts.
Our Support Engineers deal with a lot more than just WordPress! While you don't need to a full-stack developer to fill this role, you will be providing hosting support to full-stack developers and you do need to be familiar with the full-stack, from Linux to CSS, and every step in between.
- Completely fluent in a second language with excellent written communication skills.
- Deep expertise in any (or all!) of the following: Linux, NGINX, PHP and MySQL.
- Experience in a technical customer service or support role.
We always use the latest version of everything: PHP7.1/HHVM, NGINX, Ubuntu, LXC containers, Google Cloud and more, so you’ll be able to work with a bunch of exciting new technologies and actually use them every day!
This position offers a great deal of flexibility, responsibility, competitive salary, and opportunity for growth for the right candidate.
If you want to learn more about Kinsta and what it's like to work for our team, head to our website, Kinsta.com, and look for the About Us link in the footer.