Camden Development Inc.
The Business Analyst will help our organisation to solve issues, create value, maximize growth and improve business
performance. The analyst will use business skills to provide objective advice and expertise and help our organization develop any specialist skills that it may be lacking.
The ideal candidate will incorporate their knowledge, skills and abilities as they help our management strategically to improve efficiency, growth and profit through accurate data gathering and thorough analysis and valuable recommendations.
- Define the problem through consultations, meetings and case studies;
- Review and analyze information through different reports and researches;
- Interview or facilitate focused group discussions with management and employees;
- Develop and present recommendations for the management;
- Develop plans and programs for change implementation in the organization;
- Running focus groups and facilitating workshops;
- Preparing business proposals and presentations.
- Identifying issues and forming hypotheses and solutions;
You will need to show:
- The ability to work in a team;
- Interpersonal and communication (both oral and written) skills;
- Creativity and innovation;
- Problem-solving and strategic planning ability;
- Analytical skills;
- The ability to cope with pressure and challenges;
- Commercial awareness and understanding of business environments.