Mobile Engineer (Swift, iOS)
StatMuse is an artificial intelligence company specializing in natural language processing (NLP) to transform the way sports fans interact with the games they love.
We all value work/life balance, continual learning, and a friendly and productive environment.
As engineers we're proud to be a polyglot shop that strives to pick the best tool for the job:
- Our NLP engine is (primarily) in F#
- Client API backend using Elixir, Phoenix and PostgreSQL
- iOS application client in Swift
- Web application client using React and Redux
- Internal dashboard in ClojureScript with re-frame
Simply put, we're looking for a proficient Swift iOS developer to join our team and help evolve and mature our StatMuse iOS app.
- Experience with iOS unit and integration testing +++
- Experience with RxSwift and functional approaches to iOS development
- Experience or interest in Kotlin and Android app development
- Past experience working remotely
What We Offer
- Work from home at your own schedule on a fully distributed team
- Competitive compensation and equity in a well-funded startup
- Splurge with a generous equipment and home office sign-on bonus
- A meaningful role on a small, close-knit team of mission-driven individuals
- Biannual team retreats
- Excellent health, vision, and dental benefits
If you're looking to be a ground-floor mobile engineer at a startup using sharp tech to build a next generation sports AI platform, we'd love to hear from you!