Why work at Doximity?
Doximity is rewiring healthcare and is the 6th fastest growing tech company in North America. Here's how clinicians use Doximity. For us, transparency is key, so ensuring your goals and values align with ours is also an important step. Take a look at how we Work at Doximity.
- You'll be asked to perform black box testing of our web/mobile applications that power Doximity's physician community
- You'll be working with web dev, QA and product managers in an agile environment to contribute to build a quality product
- Thoroughly test features for completion, quality, speed and browser compatibility
- Contribute to the existing black box library and support manual/exploratory testing activities
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Develop QA strategies that increases QA testing capacity and coverage
Skills & Requirements
- 3 -5 years of QA experience
- Ability to work on different operating systems: Windows and Mac
- Experience testing Android and iOS
- Knowledge of Multi-Browser testing
- You must be hard working, team-oriented, bright, creative, and an exceptional problem solver
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and able to multi-task
- Experience with defect tracking software or Agile project management systems
- Startup experience preferred
- 5% travel time required per year
Nice to haves
- Working knowledge of Github, Ruby on Rails, and SQL
- Experience with RSpec, Capybara, and Selenium WebDriver
A few facts about us
- We deploy our applications to production on average 25 times per day.
- We have over 250 private repositories in Github, ranging from forks of gems, our own internal gems as well as auxiliary applications.
- Our production stack is hosted on AWS and QA clusters on DigitalOcean.
- Hundreds of thousands of healthcare professionals will utilize the products you build.
- A couple times a year we run a co-op where you can pick a few people you'd like to work with and drive a specific company goal.
About the Technical Stack
Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive benefits including: medical, vision, dental, Life/ADD, 401k, flex spending accounts, and commuter benefits
- Stock, pre-IPO stock incentives
- Work from home Wednesdays
- 3+ weeks of PTO
- 12 company holidays, including company shutdown in December
- Team trips to fun places like Lake Tahoe, Sonoma, Seattle and Park City
- Sabbatical after 5 years
Doximity is the leading social network for healthcare professionals with over 70% of U.S. doctors as members. We have strong revenues, profits, real market traction, and were putting a dent in the inefficiencies of our $2.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system. After the iPhone, Doximity is the fastest adopted product by doctors of all time. Our founder, Jeff Tangney, is the founder & former President and COO of Epocrates (IPO in 2010), and Nate Gross is the founder of digital health accelerator RockHealth. Our investors include top venture capital firms who've invested in Box, Salesforce, Skype, SpaceX, Tesla Motors, Twitter, Tumblr, Mulesoft, and Yammer. Our beautiful offices are located in SoMa San Francisco.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.