Senior Rails engineer
A Bitcoin startup is looking for a senior Rails developer with 5+ years of experience in the field.
- Ruby and Rails
- TDD, rspec
- haml, scss
- basic devops skills
- Linux or Mac user (Windows users please don't apply)
- Good spoken English
- attention to details
Skills that are an advantage or you can learn them along the way:
- Bitcoin protocol knowledge
About the company
We're a self-funded Bitcoin startup. Our team is distributed and we have deep respect for people's personal life: you can choose to work any time of day, just let us know in advance when you're on.
- The salary is always on time.
- We're using Slack, Jira and Gitlab for communication.
- Currently based in Europe, the team is 100% remote
To learn more about what we do, visit https://testnet.hodlhodl.com
Please no agencies or outsource teams.