InVision is the world’s leading design collaboration platform.
We enable companies of all sizes to discover the power of design-driven product development. That’s why more than three million designers, product managers, marketers and other stakeholders at so many of the world's most loved startups, agencies, & corporations use InVision every day, including Uber, Evernote, Twitter, Adobe, Salesforce and many more.
We are looking for a skillful Sales Recruiter to join our growing Recruiting team. You will be able to drive planning, strategy and execution of sales recruiting goals, manage communication and partnership with hiring managers, create and improve recruiting processes and also be hands-on with full-cycle recruiting for critical, hard-to-fill requisitions for our international sales team.
- Build strong relationships with Hiring Managers and partner with them on everything from writing job descriptions, to setting recruiting strategies and closing candidates
- Cultivate solid relationships with sales leadership teams and serve as a partner before, during, and after the recruiting process.
- Develop unique sourcing strategies, including social networking and direct sourcing, resulting in pipelines that meet aggressive hiring goals
- Engage applicants from screening process through offer negotiation
- 5+ years of sourcing, recruiting, and closing top sales talent
- A proven record of employing creative sourcing strategies
- Strong understanding of sales language, compensation, techniques and methodologies
- Successfully deliver on all deadlines and flawlessly execute in a very fast-paced environment
- Experience recruiting for a growing software company required.
- Be an all around humble, thoughtful, awesome human
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. In the United States we have teams including hubs in New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, and Boston. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. Among our benefits we offer competitive health plans, 401k, a flexible vacation policy, unlimited Starbucks cards for each employee, and unlimited books related to your profession.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.