PHP Developer / Ops Engineer
Order Desk is an order management SaaS serving the ecommerce community. Our service allows merchants to manage and customize their order fulfillment workflow. We integrate with over 100 third-party API's.
We are seeking a PHP developer and operations engineer to join our company. Because this is a small team, you'll do a little bit of everything. We're looking for someone who is motivated to jump in and make a difference by helping to grow the company from the technical side.
This is a remote position. Strong English skills are required and you should be available during US daytime hours.
- Maintain our AWS infrastructure
- Support customers with app troubleshooting and bug squashing
- Expand app functionality
- Build new integrations into third-party systems
- Post funny GIFs in Slack (perhaps this should have been first)
- Familiarity with AWS automation and Terraform/Docker/Ansible
- Proficient with PHP and modern programming principles
- Solid understanding of MySQL query optimization
- Bonus: experience working remotely
- Annual salary $60K (USD)
- Two weeks vacation, paid holidays, personal days available
- Health/Dental/Vision benefits available
- ISP allowance and your choice of Netflix/Spotify/Prime