.NET Software Engineer
Please note: Althought this is a remote opportunity, we are only open to candidates who are already U.S. residents, as Visa sponsorship is not available for this role.
At InventoryLab we are redefining the workflow of thousands of Amazon sellers. We are currently focused on growing our customer-driven team to meet increased demand; adding development, consulting and support staff.
We are searching for a .NET Software Engineer that can help grow our cloud based SaaS business by working with our technical team as they expand their skill sets (don’t worry, you’ll be expanding yours too).
At InventoryLab we work in small multidisciplinary teams to roll out new features and bounce ideas off each other. You will have the freedom, and responsibility , to chart your own course. In this role, you'll co-own the entire technology stack with your teammates and be responsible for growing our code base to meet our goals as a company; making sure that the end product matches the desired expectations by working closely with teammates.
What you will be responsible for:
● Development and maintenance of software, including requirements analysis, collaboration with the design team, and implementation
● Testing of software and components
● Maintaining documentation of process flow
● Collaborating with a team on our toughest technical challenges
What we are looking for:
● You are persistent, creative, and resourceful. As MacGyver said: “Any problem can be solved with a little ingenuity”
● Your friends, family, and coworkers would strongly describe you as a doer
● You “think like a user” to see the big picture and implement the product vision
● Unit testing code is just how it’s done, no questions asked
What will set you apart:
● An insatiable interest in learning something new every day
● Someone who cares more about getting the product right than being right
● Be confident in a decision making role, but humble to seek advice beforehand
● You have navigated the challenges of working remotely and are fully prepared to work within them and stay focused
● Server side validations are just as important as client-side validations
● You speak fluent Mandarin, as part of our team resides in China.