Go Software Engineer
PageFreezer Software, Inc.
PageFreezer.com provides a world-class SaaS solution to capture and collect websites and social media data for eDiscovery and regulatory compliance. Our technology is used by over 1,500 customers including Fortune 500 brands, government agencies, financial services firms, and other well-known organizations.
PageFreezer has already received several awards including the Red Herring Top 100 award as one of the 100 hottest startups in North-America.
We're growing fast and looking for sharp, team players to help build our innovative SaaS platform to collect legal evidence from social media accounts and websites. Our technology stack is Python, Go, AngularJS, Cassandra database cluster, MapR (Hadoop) and Linux.
For our software engineering team, we’re looking for an experienced Back-end Go Software Engineer.
- BSA, M.Sc. or Ph.D. in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Several years of working experience in Go software development, packages and libraries.
- Advanced design / debugging / coding skills.
- Relational and Non-Relational Database Technologies: MySQL, NoSQL, Cassandra
- Practical working knowledge of Linux.
- Ability / experience in optimization of Go code for computational and I/O efficiency.