Full Stack Developer
Web Teks is looking for a professional full stack developer with the desire to use multiple technologies to build out web applications, business integrations, and APIs.
Working at Web Teks
The Full Stack Developer is responsible for helping to implement our client's diverse needs from beginning to end. The majority of work time will be spent actively on development, mostly in back-end technologies or complex front-end logic.
- Front to back end experience with one or more of the following
- Java and Spring/Spring Boot
- RESTful APIs
- Unit testing, including mocking, for each platform in which you have experience
- Experience with Web-Based development environments such as Backendless, Heroku and Pantheon
- Bachelor's Degree plus 3 years experience
Other Desirable Skills
- Agile development processes
- Knowledge and experience with Build Pipelines, Automation and Automated Testing
- Able to assist in planning the development of projects both large and small
- Capable of identifying and communicating potential risks
- Capable of translating client's needs into well-architected solutions
Good Fit Qualities
- Strong verbal communication skills, both with colleagues and customers, with diverse cultural backgrounds
- Effective in conveying ideas and messages, both formally and informally, clearly, concisely and accurately
- Able to see the 'big picture', as well as dive down to the smallest detail
- A flexible, fun workplace.
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- Consistent, attainable and challenging goals.
- Seasonal company-sponsored events.
- Recently remodeled office.
Benefits package includes:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Company matching 401k
- Paid vacation
- Health, dental and vision insurance