Lead Software Engineer
If you want to work remotely as a full-time developer for an innovative, leading company in an emerging market, you've found the right team! As a core member of our engineering team, you’ll solve complex technical problems in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with experienced leaders and a clear roadmap.
- Take ownership of our platform including the architecture, design and technical direction.
- Identify constraints and assess the feasibility of the features.
- Evaluate risk, development complexity, limitations and impact.
- Collaborate with management to interpret and translate requirements into technical features and documentation.
- Adhere to industry standard best practices and guidelines while defining our own.
- Provide regular technical and non-technical communication regarding the status of the project including all components.
- Expert level development background in C# and .NET.
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices, optimizations and building scalable solutions.
- Experience designing, developing and consuming APIs.
- Previous experience in an architect role is preferred.
- Strong understanding and usage of algorithms, data structures and agile development.
- A passion for producing the highest quality of work.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication.
- Experience working with Azure or AWS.
- Experience with .NET Core and .NET Standard.
- Working knowledge of the ServiceStack framework.