.NET Software Developer
Grimm Reaper Information Technology
What you’ll be working with
Our technology platform is powered by the .NET application stack. We’re looking for a developer who has skills and experience with Microsoft’s development tools and platform, with a focus on ASP.NET (including MVC and Web API), Entity Framework, and common third-party packages. Our projects are primarily web applications (both public-facing and internal), but some of our projects include desktop clients and background services.
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborating with a team to develop and maintain current applications
- Deploying and monitoring applications in production
- Learning and maintaining legacy applications and platforms
- Working with other areas of the company to help design technology
- Participating in the entire lifecycle of the company’s applications
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Paid training and travel to keep up to date on the latest technology, such as anglebrackets in Las Vegas and more.
- Can work remotely. The whole company is integrated into slack.
- Our Puerto Rico office is looking too for a team member, you can take advantage of the act22 for big Tax Incentives if you choose relocate. (this is not required)
- If you choose to relocated to Puerto Rico we may pay for some of your housing expense(still working on this). Can also throw in a few free airline flights in an out.
- If you do get the job, there is a good chance we're flying you to Puerto Rico to meet with the Lead Software Architect to get hands on training and to enjoy the food and sun.
- Must be located in the USA
- We are not sponsoring a jobs Visa
- Need to be available for a good portions of the company core hours to work with the other developers on our team.
- At least four years of experience with developing .NET
- At least three years of experience with the ASP.NET
- Strong familiarity with Visual Studio and its many tools and features
- Familiarity with source control, including Team Foundation Server and Git (or similar)
- Familiarity with continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Server/desktop application development using C# and ASP.NET
- Frontend markup development using HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap (or similar)
- Relational database design and database access using T-SQL
- Strong diagnostic and debugging skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft server technologies, particularly IIS
- Experience with Azure/Office 365 integration (like SSO and access tokens)
- Experience with Agile methodology
Double bonus points!
- Experience with PBX integration (Asterisk, FreeSWITCH)
- Knowledge of functional programming
- Staying up-to-date with emerging technologies and platforms
- Good initiative and time management skills
- Able to communicate effectively with a diverse team across physical locations
- Stays up-to-date on technology best practices
- Strong ability to teach technical concepts and guide others
- Can work independently as well as with others
- Strong problem-solving skills