Senior Developer, Security Applications
Assist in the design, development, and delivery to QA of a wide range of high-performance, feature-rich next generation cyber security appliances. Internally will be closely and collaborating with Product Management, Supply Chain/Operations, Sales Engineering and Customer Support. Also play an integral role with Strategic Customer Accounts.
WE DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES USE OUTSIDE RECRUITERS
Reports to: VP Engineering
- Education in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technology field, with Cyber Security specialization a plus
- 10+ years C/C++ years experience (UNIX/Linux) - required
- Knowledge of Python – required
- Knowledge of bash scripting – required
- 5+ years “real world” product development experience - required
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking – highly desired
- Parsing network packets, OSI model – highly desired
- Bro expertise – highly desired
- Experience developing security appliances or software products - desired
- Familiarity with software development tool-chains and processes: agile, github, jira, confluence, etc - desired
- Ability to design, code, review, and test complex, highly technical software within a dynamic commercial environment of regular release cycles.