Polyglot Hands-on Software Architect
The buzz of a startup culture, with the security of a leading Australian fintech.
We are looking for a hands-on Software Architect to lead both strategy and implementation to:
- transform our suite of C# and Java products into an REST API-driven ecosystem
- create consistent approaches to UI, API and microservices
- bring our development practices up to world-class practices in CI/CD/TDD and general automation
- consolidate duplicate functionality across the product suite through microservices
- define best-practice architectural approaches
- utilise and provision cloud provider tech
This role will require both hands-on implementation and working with existing teams. If you enjoy the following, this is the ideal role for you:
- getting your hands dirty across a diverse range of technologies
- designing frameworks
- standing up technologies
- staying on top of current trends and industry thinking
- pushing technology boundaries
You should be creative, adaptable, resourceful and willing to dedicate yourself to a mission of world domination.
To ensure your application stands out, we’ll be looking for people who can demonstrate a range & depth of experience across a range of technologies, strong cultural fit and a passion to go the extra mile to create something truly ground-breaking.
This position is ideally based in Melbourne, but is open to working remotely for the right person. This includes flexibility to work from home as required.
Some of the key technologies you'll work with include:
- Web API
- Angluar 2
- All the usual TFS, maven, jenkins, nuget, Eclipse, Visual Studio, git, etc.