Oracle Database Architect
Cloud Technology Partners
- Requirements gathering for supporting database migrations and replatforming.
- Data modeling to facilitate database migration & modernization.
- Migration of data and application cutover
- Automation of database implementation
- Implementation of database level access controls, permissions, auditing and replication.
- Database monitoring, performance tuning and optimization.
- Travel and work onsite at client locations (typically 50%).
- Experience across multiple database platforms, primarily with Oracle, but also SQL Server.
- Hands on experience with one or more NoSQL platforms, including Cassandra, MongoDB, DynamoDB or others.
- Experience with AWS strongly preferred
- Hands on experience moving from Oracle RAC to AWS strongly desired.
- Experience designing and implementing backup, disaster recovery and high availability solutions for databases.
- Experience with database replication technologies, including Attunity, Shareplex, Goldengate or IBM InfoSphere.
- Experience with ETL tools including Talend and Informatica.
- Sense of humor